There is a lot of activities for kids in Montreal, especially little kids! For some reason, we always forget that they exist and are always trying to come up with new ideas when you have some time to do them!
Here is a list of a few great things to do with kids in Montreal. The list is always growing, and if you know of any other great ideas, please email me at montrealtravelmom (at) gmail (dot) com and i’ll add them to the list!
- Montreal Bio Dome
- Montreal Insectarium
- Montreal Botanical Gardens
- Eco Museum
- Montreal Science Centre
- La Ronde Six Flags Amusement Park
- Granby Zoo (Day Trip 1 hour outside of Montreal)
- Skate at Atrium Le 1000
- Take a ride up the Olympic Tower Elevator
- Take a Walk and Enjoy the View at Mount Royal
- Jean Dore Beach (summer)
- Mini Express Train at Park La Fontaine (every weekend from may 6 – October 9)